Providing leadership, communication, and team-building development for technical professionals is uniquely challenging. The transition from individual contributor to collaborator or supervisor is one of the most difficult career challenges that a technical professional may face.
For over twenty years, Nodus has delivered technical professional development and coaching to high-tech, healthcare, engineering and financial companies. Our specialization and background working with high tech professionals is unique and a proven asset to our clients. We often hear “we get it”. Because we “get it”. Our technical professional development solutions are truly customized to meet the needs of each client.
Our track record in technical professional development is unparalleled. Our experience includes semiconductor, telecommunications, software development, hardware, technology consulting, medical device and healthcare IT clients. From start-ups to Fortune 100 companies, we have a solid track record of technical professional development results.
We offer the proven ability to understand the challenges of leading, teaming and communicating in a highly technical environment. We are able to hone in on specific challenges for technical professional development and offer a wide variety of tools and techniques that improve communication.
Customized technical professional development programs can be developed for many topics including:
- Leaders of technical teams who need to build a stronger team culture
- Leaders who need to create accountability on their team
- Professionals who need to improve on communicating their technical expertise to others
- Professionals who rely on others to get their work done, yet don’t always work as a team
- All individuals who tend to rely on technology and transactions to get their work done, ignoring the personal relationships and collaboration that can make or break their project
- Engineers and scientists right out of the academic environment that may struggle to fit into the culture
We customize content, incorporate your culture, and design real-world examples and exercises that ensure active participation. Your attendees will leave each session with tools and actionable ideas that they can begin implementing immediately.
Contact us to learn more about our customized technical professional development programs.